*OPEN FOR DELEGATIONS*
Shake ‘n Bake
Get in Touch
We’re coming at you like a spider monkey!
- Anonymous Tezos delegation service
- 90% of all rewards and fees shared
- No minimum delegation amount
- No minimum distribution amount
- No transaction fees
- Accounts putting us into an over-delegated position will be excluded from rewards and existing delegators will receive full expected rewards or more
- Automated batched reward distribution every cycle
- All oven and vault rewards automatically sent to tz owner account
- DEX pools are not supported and will be excluded from rewards
- Secure baking with Ledger Nano S, backup systems and power, failover internet and regional cloud nodes
- We have participated in every proposal and as a small/medium sized baker, we will always vote in the best interest of the long term health and success of the network. We have never sold any staking rewards and we do not depend on them. Contact us with your thoughts and opinions, we are open for discussion and feedback.
If you smell a delicious, crispy smell after the race, it’s not your tailpipe. It’s just a little of shake… and bake!
- Find out your expected rewards ~4-7 days after delegating
- First rewards distributed ~23 days after delegating
- Track your rewards with help from a 3rd party
Check it, it was a nacho fountain with six kinds of cheese on it.
- We can support up to 2,350,000 tez in total staking balance
- Please contact us if you’d like to delegate a larger amount
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.
- Our current reward distribution account
- We baked on the alpha and zeronets prior to launch
- We registered cycle 1 to start baking on the mainnet cycle 8
- Now we’re shaking ‘n baking since cycle 36
- We do not send rewards to empty tz accounts that require activation fees
- Please contact us if you missed rewards because of an emptied account
How do I delegate?
- Pick a wallet
- Using your preferred wallet:
- Set the delegate (baker) of your tz account to Shake ‘n Bake at tz1V4qCyvPKZ5UeqdH14HN42rxvNPQfc9UZg
- You always remain in sole control of your tez
- Move any amount of your tez at any time
- Change or remove the delegate (baker) of your tz account at any time
Don’t call it centralized
Tezos Commons Foundation
Ready set bake
Find your fam
Tezos Discord server
Le papier blanc
The Baking Sheet newsletter
Explain Tezos’ proof of stake