Shake ‘n Bake
*Open for delegations*
Get in Touch
We’re coming at you like a spider monkey!
- Anonymous Tezos delegation service
- 90% share of rewards
- No minimum delegation amount
- No minimum distribution amount
- No transaction fees
- Automated batched reward distribution every cycle
- Secure baking with Ledger Nano S
- Backup power, failover internet and regional cloud nodes
- We have participated in every phase of every proposal and as a small/medium sized baker, we will always vote in the best interest of users like you
If you smell a delicious, crispy smell after the race, it’s not your tailpipe. It’s just a little of shake… and bake!
- Find out your expected rewards ~6-9 days after delegating
- First rewards distributed ~36-39 days after delegating
- Track your rewards with help from a 3rd party
Check it, it was a nacho fountain with six kinds of cheese on it.
- We can support up to 1,000,000 XTZ in delegations
- Please contact us if you’d like to delegate a larger amount
You’re lying! I’m on fire!
- Our current reward distribution account
- We do not payout to empty tz1 accounts
- We baked on the alpha and zeronets prior to launch
- We registered cycle 1 to start baking on the mainnet cycle 8
- Now we’re shaking ‘n baking since cycle 36
How do I delegate?
- Check out Tezos Foundation grantee Cryptium Labs’ wallet delegation guides. Please be aware that KT1 accounts no longer need to be created. You can now delegate using your tz1 account.
- Using your preferred wallet:
- Set the delegate (baker) of your tz1 account to Shake ‘n Bake at tz1V4qCyvPKZ5UeqdH14HN42rxvNPQfc9UZg
- You always remain in sole control of your XTZ
- Move any amount of your XTZ at any time
- Change or remove the delegate (baker) of your tz1 account at any time
Don’t call it centralized
Tezos Commons Foundation
Tezos Japan Foundation
Tezos Korea Foundation
Tezos Southeast Asia Association
Ready set bake
Hold on to your wallet
How to delegate with the below wallets
Galleon (hw wallet support)
Kukai (offline support)
Find your fam
Le papier blanc
The Baking Sheet newsletter
Explain Tezos’ proof of stake