Shake ‘n Bake
*Currently open for delegations*
Over 100% Efficiency at MyTezosBaker
Top 10 at BakEndorse
Get in Touch
We’re coming at you like a spider monkey!
- Anonymous Tezos delegation service
- 10% dynamic fee
- Automated reward distribution every cycle
- Secure baking with Ledger Nano S
- Backup power and regional cloud nodes
If you smell a delicious, crispy smell after the race, it’s not your tailpipe. It’s just a little of shake… and bake!
- Find out your expected rewards 6-9 days after delegating
- First rewards distributed ~39 days after delegating
- See rewards on our baker’s reward page or your own
- Track your rewards with help from a 3rd party
Things are gonna get crazy. We’re gonna make animal noises.
- We can support up to 1,000,000 XTZ in delegations
- Please contact us if you’d like to delegate a larger amount
Check it, it was a nacho fountain with six kinds of cheese on it.
- No minimum delegation amount
- No minimum distribution amount
- No transaction fees
You’re lying! I’m on fire!
- Check reward distributions to delegators here
- We privately baked starting cycle 8
- Now shaking ‘n baking since cycle 36
How do I delegate?
- Check out Tezos Foundation grantee Cryptium Labs’ wallet delegation guides
- Using your preferred wallet:
- If needed, create a KT1 account and transfer XTZ to it
- Set the delegate (baker) of your KT1 account to Shake ‘n Bake at tz1V4qCyvPKZ5UeqdH14HN42rxvNPQfc9UZg
- You always remain in control of your coins
- Move your coins at any time
- Change the delegate (baker) of your KT1 account at any time
Stay tuned for voting info!
Ready set bake
MyTezosBaker (baker list)
BakEndorse (baker stats)
Baking Bad (rewards tracking)
Hold on to your wallet
How to delegate with the below wallets
TezBox (hw wallet support)
Galleon (hw wallet support)
Kukai (offline support)
Magnum (hw wallet support)
Find your fam
Le papier blanc
The Baking Sheet newsletter
Explain Tezos’ proof of stake